Monday 25 May 2009

CTF Siren


This was just a small project that I made for the person who bought my paintball gun turret. He owns a paintball centre and was starting a laser tag game as well. He wanted a slightly more futuristic version of the capture the flag game so asked me to make a police light and siren project.

I used a couple of disco lights and some big red emergency stop buttons. I also took a very, very loud siren sound that was designed to be for a security system, wired them all up with a 12 volt mains transformer which I housed in a plywood constructed wooden box and painted it black. I felt it was quite a neat little contraption and served the function well.

My friend Charlie also decided to demonstrate what a policeman should look like... Oh dear...

2 comments:

  1. I partically love this one, police men should wear those on their shoulders. Lovely stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. could you send me the schematic and electrical layout please . this is very cool

    ReplyDelete